The Preserve at Oyster Creek provides unique amenities to the growing community of Brazoria County, Texas. Residents enjoy the serene setting along the water's edge of both Oyster Creek and the community pond. After a long week at work, property management welcomes The Preserve residents to community activities and events. Our goal is create a true neighborhood of friends and families. With an on-site pet park, fishing opportunities along the banks, outdoor grilling stations and pavilion, you will feel at home at The Preserve.
- Serene setting along beautiful Oyster Creek
- Adjacent to police and fire department
- Pavilion and BBQ pits overlooking the creek
- Scenic pond surrounded by rest benches and strategically placed purple martin houses
- Privacy fence along adjacent neighborhood
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Pet-friendly; on-site dog station
- At the doorstep of the area’s major employers
- Professional property management services
All homes equipped with: faux-granite countertops, washer and dryer, dishwasher, tile backsplash, solid core doors and cabinetry, abundant natural lighting, walk-in showers, cable/ satellite ready in bedroom(s) and living room, and rich resilient-wood flooring.